- Location : Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Contract Value US$ : 79 Million
- Client : Tourism Development and Investment Corporation (TDIC)
- Commencement : 2008
- Completion : 2010
The project involved the construction of the new Gary Player-designed beach golf course on Saadiyat Island.
The scope of works for the 18-hole championship golf course and nursery included:
- Earthworks (1.3m m3 fill, 272k m3 capping sand),
- 135ha shaping
- 94ha grassing
- 11ha bunker construction
- 12km cart paths
- Irrigation pipe work
- Water supply pipe work
- Pump station
- Two irrigation lakes
- One fresh water lake
- Driving range and practise facility with floodlighting
- Amenities and refreshment kiosks.
An academy and maintenance building has also been constructed on the course.